Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Scripture and Florals

You're probably wondering about the title... If you read through my blog at all, you know I  like adding Bible verses to my photographs. I also like to shoot nature and floral images. Today I have a little of each for your enjoyment and in case I don't get back here before, please have a blessed and Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas 1



Sell Art Online

A softly focused red rose with the text of 1 Peter 1:9.


Art Prints

A cool looking dead tree against a blue sky with the text of 2 Corinthians 4:16.


Sell Art Online

Some lovely and cheerful pink Daisies from my front yard.


Art Prints

A sweet close-up or macro from a painted blanket bloom in my front yard. Notice the aphid?


Art Prints

A beautiful white rose close-up with a tiny hitch hiker.

No comments:

Post a Comment